It snowed last week, so let’s do ONE MORE snow post. Fingers crossed that the gorgeous spring weather this week means NO MORE SNOW!!
Have you ever gotten a really great compliment? The kind you’ll never forget? I’ve had a couple of those in my lifetime. Recently a friend told me that her husband describe me as “smart funny”. Yep, I’ll remember that and take it any day.
On Saturday morning I heard birds singing in the trees. Spring! But somehow I haven’t posted a single snow photo all winter. Yikes! It’s still February, so we’ll do a couple of snow photos for good measure.
I love holiday cards. I do! I read each one and hang them in our home during the season. It’s like getting a little hug from friends and family who live far away.
You need holiday cards. Am I right? I’m excited to share an offer with you from TinyPrints. They have tons of cute cards and this offer is only available with the right links and codes (which they were kind enough to send to me). It’s time for holiday cards! Woot!
- Use this link. To go to TinyPrints.
- Use one of these discount codes to save on your holiday cards.
- Save 30% off using the code NOVSAVE30 at checkout. Valid 11/16/15 – 11/17/15
- Save 25% off using the code AFF25OFFTP at checkout. Valid now – 11/30/15
- Save 25% off all orders or 30% off orders of $149+ using the code NOVSW30 at checkout. Valid 11/11/15 – 11/12/15
- Save 50% off Design on Envelope, which includes free Printed Return Address, using the code 1112DEAL at checkout. Valid 11/12/15 – 11/15/15
- Save an additional 10% off Premium card orders using the code EXTRA10NOV at checkout. Valid 11/13/15 – 11/15/15
- Free Shipping on orders $49 and more with promo code FREESHIP49. Ongoing
- Send me a card! Okay, that part isn’t required, but you can if you want.
Today was unseasonably warm and a day off school. What a gift! We had a nice leisurely morning, which included brunch, then one last romp in our favorite park. As the kids ran about I sat and enjoyed the sun on my face, and the leaves gently floating to the ground all around us. These days are on their way out, so I’m trying to soak them in as much as I can.